Saturday, January 2, 2010

What a craaaazzzy Christmas!!

Just when you think you are going to get some time to relax, the weather goes and interjects!!!! I cannot believe the amount of snow around here...haven't seen it this bad this early since I was a little girl...oh well, we all survived, and once again are shown it is not in our control. It all worked out, and have now celebrated our 3 christmases, enjoyed time with all the family, especially seeing my sis-in-law again, who made it home in the storm from Alaska with her kids and husband. Jack and Pres came on the Monday after xmas, so its just been crazy around here, besides moving into my new house on the 19th too!!! I NEED ANOTHER VACATION! :) The boys were plenty spoiled by all, and had a great time. I can't complain myself, as got GREAT time with Kelly as he worked ahead to spend more time with me, the boys, and helping set up the house. We are settled in, I'm doing my own laundry again, and loving the new kitchen table Myrna and Allen brought back when they picked up the boys. Life is good here people, that is for sure. We head back to reality the 4th, which is fine...too much time off and one gets lazy. I'm looking forward to seeing the kids again, getting back into a routine, and hopefully start working out regularly!!! (HA) We hope you all had as great as a holiday season as we did, and have an AWESOME 2010!!! Much love and kisses to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers