Wednesday, February 10, 2010

lazy week...

I haven't updated my site b/c I really have nothing
new to tell you all! Boring huh? Mom and
dad are living it up in Texas, even though it's been a
little colder than normal, it's better than here. We snuck
out of the last snow storm and are happy about that. Boys are
happy and doing well.
Biggest excitement was me turning 35 last Friday. Makes
me sick...here I come 40, 50...60!!!!AUUUUGGHHH!!!!
Had a nice day...got flowers from Kelly and Peases, then
Kelly and I went out to Sioux Center to the Ridge golf
course for supper, then spent all day in Sioux City shopping,
eating, and movie....so that doubled as Valentines for me....
we had a great time!!!! Oh...and I got an IPod touch from him
and the boys...then got a new blackberry for myself!!!!
At work we are already 1/2 through the 3rd qtr...seems
unreal. I'm slowly meeting more and more neighbors..they
are all so very nice.
I think I sold my house too!! I got an offer and accepted it...
just waiting on the people to sell their house, or auction
it off by March 1. Great news and can't wait to quit paying
on a place I don't live in anymore!
well...Happy Valentines all....LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers