Saturday, August 14, 2010

The countdown is on...

I haven't blog in forever again...lazy and busy. My countdown is on for school to start. The teachers start on Monday and kids on Thursday. WHERE DID THE SUMMER GO!?!?! I have been working pretty regularly the last two weeks. I think I am ready. Very different from last year...this year I feel I'm forgetting stuff! Boys are great. Alic is on his countdown to the first day. Eric will start 3rd grade and play flag fb this fall. He's super excited, as his teacher is our boys bb coach...who won 2 back to back state titles. He will be an AWESOME role model for Eric. Alic will start preschool with my friend Melissa Moser. HE will go from 12:15-3 everyday. He is SOOOOO excited! We have all the school supplies and he got his backpack ready. He is very excited about the first day outfit Grandpa Lux helped him pick out! :) I am ready for year two..feel much more comfortable this year, that is for sure. We've been busy staying a week @ Okoboji with Kelly's fam. I went to DM for a conference for administrators. The boys spent some fun time with Aunt Robin and Grandma and all the cousins. I am looking forward to seeing my brother and sis in law from Denver who will be here Aug 29 for a visit. Haven't seen them in 5 years! Sooo, on to another year. I love it here, the boys love it here and we are happier than ever. Have a good one everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers