Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm 5!!!!!! ( or Alic is...)

Well my little man had his first friend bday party!  He was SUPER SUPER excited to do this!  He picked four of his friends from daycare and our general friends and invited them.  We went last Saturday and headed up to Brandon, SD to the Pizza Ranch.  He had really wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese, but mom had her reservations. :)  We heard that the Brandon PR had a fun house next door and just as good as Chuck E Cheese, and better pizza!!!  So we picked up the munchkins around 10:30 and headed up.  We ate and had a little ice cream and they were dying to go play.  We went and bout our token card and went to town.  For about 2 hours they played and played and played.
We ran out of money and steam around 2:15 and went home.  We brought them to my place so Alic could open presents.  Again, fun time.  He got some cute stuff and was a happy camper.  I hauled them all home around 4 pm and Alic crashed for a while.  He had fun and was so happy...I can't believe how big he has gotten.  I am so proud of my little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers