Sunday, October 25, 2009

Here we come Halloween!!!

Well another busy fly by week here. I am getting to the point where I barely can remember what went on yesterday, let alone Monday! Last weekend the boys and I visited a local pumpkin patch last Saturday while it was nice. It was just the right size of place, and we got some cute decorations for the apartment. Sunday was spent at our friends son's baptism... it was nice to see everyone again! This week I started working out again finally. The hospital has a nice workout room and they offer circuit, so I joined up. A lil sore to start but am looking forward to staying in shape again. Our students had their first vocal concert Tues. They are tremendous and we have a ton of kids in choir, which is great. Wed. our girls played first round vb tourney and lost unfortunately. Thursday was our spirit club's fundraiser auction. $230 dollars later I came home with a Nighthawk sweatshirt purse, fall decoration, and 4 packages of ribeye steaks. I am not good at an auction, let me tell you...that was an experience for me! Friday the Nighthawk fb team won the district by beating Sioux Center. We will hopefully host all 3 playoff games and get to head to the dome this year!!!!! It is so fun and exciting! I can't wait to see what bb season brings soon! Next week is P-T conferences, so I'm preparing for another busy week. Still loving the job and loving life. The boys have picked out their costumes for next week as you can see...too funny...Kelly has picked his out too. HAHAHAHA!!!!! Enjoy your week...keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers