Monday, October 12, 2009

My First Blog

Well I felt Paula has inspired me to blog. I feel so many of you I don't keep in touch with enough as I just don't have enough time in the day, so maybe if I can keep this updated then I won't feel as guilty! :) School has been going well! We are one week away from the end of the first quarter and just finished my first homecoming last week. From what I can tell the kids had a great time. And then we won our game against undefeated/ranked Western Christian! That solidified our win of the district and we remain undefeated this season also. What a ride this has been and is going to be!! Eric loves school and his teacher, and has made new friends without any troubles...Alic is loving daycare, and kids to play with. They will both have birthdays soon, and can't wait to turn a year older. Kelly and I are doing great! He has sold his place in Sanborn and moved in with the elementary principal's house here in town. He bought a new semi truck and drives now for a guy in Sioux Center, ten minutes from here. He loves it and makes good money! HA!! Don't worry...we are no closer to you know what! Basically we are very happy, but miss old friends. We want to try and get down to visit soon. The house hasn't sold yet, but there are prospects, so keep your fingers crossed and keep praying for it to sell please!! Thanks for reading, I'll try and keep it updated regularly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers