Sunday, November 8, 2009

Another exciting crazy week!

Well here we are and a week of November is done! Before I know it, Xmas will be calling and I will be freaking out b/c I dont' have my xmas shopping done....I better go this week!!! hahahah. It has been such a fun week! Our Nighthawk football team won Monday night and Friday night to get to travel to the UNI dome on Nov 16 for state football.... so fun and exciting to catch this ride...fans are great, boys are awesome, and we are looking forward to another week of fun filled football craziness!!!! I am getting caught up at work, and it feels good...even though I ask my secretary every day if there is just a boring day around here! LOL The boys are great. Kelly is coming over soon to carve up mo-hawks for them again...I'll put those pics on next week. :) Today we celebrated Alic's 4th bday!!! We had the grandparents and my brother and his wife over for a light supper and cake with John Deere tractors on it...I made it so nothing fancy. Alic got new shoes, fishing pole, planes, tractors, games, flashlights and a book. He was pretty excited! Tomorrow he's taking treats to the sitters...cute. Eric is just loving the hype of the fb thing. Draws pics daily for his new found heroes. Doing great at school, and got a superb report card. That's about it for me...just trying to breathe every day...will be moving in the house Dec 19!!!! So now trying to think of how to decorate, and when I'll get my new stuff!!!! Have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers