Tuesday, November 17, 2009

UNI DOME STYLE!

Well, as you can see...OUR TEAM ROCKS!!!!! The boys have rolled out the mo-hawks again this week and evenrthing else Nighthawk style they can. We will be heading back to the UNI dome on Friday night to watch our team play Saturday against Solon for the championship. Will be a tough game, but we are behind them 100%!!! Alic seems to be still celebrating his 4th bday! hahaha, we went to Mom and dad's Monday night, and sure enough Grandma had another present and a quick cake sitting and waiting for him...spoiled!!! :) I can't get too upset, I did my laundry for free while visiting...great perk. Eric will be 8 a month from today, and I have no idea how I have an 8 year old on my hands. I feel VERY old. Kelly and I got to enjoy a night out at our school's musical, "The Music Man" last weekend. Such fun, and the kids rocked it. I am looking forward to enjoying the little bit of time I have at home the next couple of weeks between sports. I have started xmas shopping! I went to SFalls last weekend w/Kelly's mom and got a great start. Also picked up some of my own gifts for my new house. So much to think about washer and dryer, garage and storing things in a permanent spot! We are looking forward to getting Kelly's boys this weekend for the week of Thanksgiving...they will get to spend Kelly's bday with him on Thanksgiving day, as we will be at my folks relaxing...yea!!! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers