Monday, November 30, 2009

It's December already!?!?!?!

What craziness!!! Thanksgiving is come and gone and here we are with December...the last month of 2009...where did the time go? Obviously I have no clue, as you can tell it's been a bit since I've blogged! ha. Well...we returned to the dome a week ago Saturdya,. and got second place to Solon. We are all so proud of the boys and everything they accomplished this season. It was a fun ride! Thank goodness when we got back we had three quick days and we had some nice time off to enjoy...and try and rest! Eric got to enjoy grandma and grandpa Lux and Salazar at his school the Wed. before Thanksgiving for a grandparents program. Each 2nd grade class had them for lunch then did a short program. Very cute. Kelly got his boys from Kansas City on the 20th, so they enjoyed the dome with us and the week of Thanksgiving. Kelly's birthday was on Thanksgiving...he swears that the whole US feasted in his honor. WOW.... Such a character he is! He turned 27, so now we are only 7 years apart for a short time! HAHAHA. Kelly's boys are great...such characters and imaginations those two have! They get along great with Eric and Alic, so we are blessed with that fact. We will get them again on Dec. 27 for a week when we will celebrate Christmas with them and Kelly's family. Saddest part of my week was that my grandma Lux passed away on Nov. 26. She was 99! My last grandparent, so that was the hardest part...God bless her she was tough til the end, but it was time. We celebrated her funeral on Saturday, as all my cousins were home. Dad is doing well, knowing it was a blessing that she is now at peace. I've started Christmas shopping and am knee deep in my list and am also trying to start shopping for my house...which I take possession on teh 21st!!! MERRY XMAS TO ME, huh!!?!?!?! Have a great week all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers